The market of real estate is defined by many as tenant’s market. The reason for this definition is the recent global financial crisis and recession that have created difficulties in each in kind of business- whether it is big or small. The only one who has a chance now is an entrepreneur who has his own place to settle down, see this quality office space leasing.
Economists are saying that small business owners have the chance for acting quickly in this crisis time. They can take the opportunity to capture the attention of the landlords and can make good deal of money using the rented place. To find a good place to rent a shop you should keep these six points in your mind:
1. Smaller is better- the landlords are now willing to rent for smaller business because in this situation of global crisis the bigger is the more risky and the smaller is the less risky.
Hence you can find small shop for rent easily.
2. Specify your duration- be sure about your duration. Whether you want it for 4 months or for 10 years, you need to determine the tenure first. In good times the landlord won’t allow more than a five years lease but in negative situation they may allow for 10 years, check this HK rental guide.
3. Always negotiate for concessions- Never take the price at face value of the lease. The landlords are of industrial leasing very much eager to make money out of the price. They will tell you the double price.
4. Take the help of website- there are so many websites that can help you to find good place. Go to the particular website write the name of the place and look for if any place is available there to rent. And if there is than compare it with your own conditions.
5. Know about your market- an entrepreneur should be educated. He should be aware of his market. If you are in a market place then you can rent the shop for vegetables or any other stationary things. If you are any school are or office area then you can arrange for a book stall or anything that can be needed in an office.
6. Do not expect much facility for your security deposit- landlords are obviously looking for credit. They cannot take the risk to invest their land into something that will not return anything.
This is a good time to look for space. You can look out for spaces to open your shop or relocate your shop without much difficulty.